Saturday, May 10, 2008

MY FIRST JOB

I had first job when I was 19 years old. I worked for account' department in the apartment management office. It apartment was managed by public enterprise in Korea. Originally I couldn't become a member of that company. I had to graduate from university in order to become a member of that company. At that time, I was withdrawing from university temporarily. Timely, that office clerk applied maternity leave and she needed clerk who substitude for her. And the chief of that company was my friend's mother's friend so I could join by her recommendation. Also, I had ability that I can work because I studied the Finance and Management in university.
I learned how to work for a month by her then I worked by myself for 4 months. Incipiently I didn't adapt well. Everyone who except me was more than 30 years old and I had to wear uncasual so I was uncomfortable. However, I adated them gradually and I was closed with my co-workers. They were friendly. And I was interested my job. At the last day when I worked, I was regrettable. I learned about life as member of community in that company. It have helped me and it will be help my social life in the future.

1 comment:

♥ Sunny ♥ said...

Hi Stacey.
I worried that you look sick. What's up?? ^^
Good luck to you. Your first job was more hard work than my first job.

About Me

Calgary, AB, Canada
I'm stacey. I'm Korean and I'm 22 years old. I'm a university student in Korea. My major is Internatioanl trade. My hobby is bowling. I enjoy the drinking and singing and dancing. Let's do it, together!!