Monday, May 19, 2008

The best place to live in my country




I think the best place to live in my country is "Goyang" city. It isn't my hometown. The Goyang city is near Seoul and Kimpo. It also have Han-river like a Seoul and It is near the west sea in Korea. Because It has both urban character and rular character, I say that the Goyang is the best place to live in Korea. There are many historic relics and traditional festival, so we can enjoy Korean culture. Representative festivals are ice festival, flower festival, healty food festival in Goyang, marathon, and selection of beautiful milk cows etc. There are many Korean traditial restaraunts and big food village.There is 'Korea International Exhibition Center' in Goyang. It is spacious and famous. There is Ilsan ward. Many public entertainer live there. Transportion of Gayang is very convenience and various. Center of Goyang's transportation is train.
Because these reason, Goyang is the best place to live in Korea.

2 comments:

Margarita said...

Stacey: I like flowers festival. Goyang has a special or representative flower?. I want have a flowers crop is really my dream, and all time I visit places with this activities, for example in my opinion, Ecuador has the most beautiful roses in the world.

Juan M. Echeverri said...

Hi Stacey!

I want to go to korea, I hope the next year...!!! Which is for you the best festival? In Which month?

Thank you!

About Me

Calgary, AB, Canada
I'm stacey. I'm Korean and I'm 22 years old. I'm a university student in Korea. My major is Internatioanl trade. My hobby is bowling. I enjoy the drinking and singing and dancing. Let's do it, together!!